YOU ARE THE REASON




Come with me and hold my hands very tight,
and we will ride on a magic carpet,we will go to the place, where only you and me.

And when we reach the place,we wanted to go. we are free for evrything, we can dance without ashame to each of one just look at my eyes and we will feel the rythm of nature, we can run as long as we want it to be.

If were getting tired for evrything,we both laid down under the tree,lets feel the wind touching us and enjoy staring in moonlight.

this time i want you to know how much
you mean to me, how much i love

Would you mind if i ask you to put your hands into my heart,i want to prove to you
that you are the reason for me.

Put your hands in my heart,and close your eyes feel it, can you count how many heartbeat i have?
can you hear what my heart wants to say to you?

if you can count my heartbeat you will know,how much i need you, and if you will try to understand
what my heart say's to you, you will realize
that i cant live without you.

Coz my heart want to say,you are the reason why my heart beats now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Like a Penguin love

feel

I Miss You So Much