Come Back to Me

by tarasunshine 

It never really hit me
On the day I turned away
You left me with a good-bye
Yet I had so much more to say

With all the time you gave me
It's you I never thought I'd lose
It's you I did confide in
I did not think I had to chose

Now I see how good it was
How much your love meant to me
It was you all along
And I was so blind not to see

Some days we had our fights
Some nights we talked forever
But how you were my best friend
Is the only love I can remember

I can admit I'm wrong to you
And hope you hear my heart
And if you know the real me
You'll know it's wrong were apart

I hope you know I love you
And miss my one true friend
I'd do anything to take it back
The day that made us end

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Like a Penguin love

feel

I Miss You So Much