I Miss You

by heckholt

The clouds slowly move
Unblocking my vision
Of the full, blue moon
Allowing me to see the stars
That I continue to wish upon
I hope tonight you are safe
I hope that you’re able to find the sleep
That you so desperately deserve
I often wonder, if at times
You forget someone over here
Misses you and keeps you in their prayers
I wish there was some way
To be held in your arms…
That I could look into your eyes
And let you worries disappear
There isn’t much I can do
Being way over here
I lose sleep over thoughts of you
The blankets that once surrounded me
In their warmth
Are now in a mess on the floor
I wish you were here to take their place
I look up towards the sky
And let the wind take my words
Through the miles
…I miss you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Like a Penguin love

feel

I Miss You So Much