I Never Meant To Hurt You

by jillybean21

You never told me how you felt
How deep your feelings ran
I’m sorry I was blind to see
What was there for me to hold

My heart aches for how I hurt you
The insensitivity that I showed
Please know I never meant it
I simply did not know

I am not a perfect being
As a person, I make mistakes
But know that I love you
It grows more each passing day

Let’s put the past behind us
Learn how to trust again
For your heart I do not want to break
But embrace for days to come

I want to see this new love grow
Into something more than I can imagine
Please find it in your heart to forgive
These past things that once took place

I am awed that you have chosen me
To share this time in your life
I promise to give you all I have
For a chance to love again

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Like a Penguin love

feel

I Miss You So Much