I hate what ifs



Pt1.

I hate what ifs, it should be like this:
What's your world, come into mine? 
share the secrets from time 2 time.
U burned an image in my eye 
A faceless face, that can't be described. 
Whats mine be yours and yours be mine? 
A countless things of numerous time.

Pt2.

Hold someone dearly or watch them drift away
but in the end, it'll be your dismay.
So why let something good pass you by
without a fight,
you couldn't say that you have tried.
Distance isn't enough,
to show that you've given up.

So I ask u from deep within, 
to look squarely in my eyes
after the good days are spent, 
that you want me as much as I want you.

Nothing but a dream, a made history 
so from here on now,
just take me in the presence
and love me for who I am

for who am I? 
Will only be built in infiniteless roads
but at least, my journey
has taken its right path,
cause you are close.

And all I want to do, is Thank You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Like a Penguin love

feel

I Miss You So Much