Often times


by cmc625

Often times, I ask myself:
Am I really me or someone else...
Only with you, I feel whole;
When you’re gone, I feel like a lost soul.

So many things I have to face
So many pains I hide and leave no trace
However, when you open my heart you will see
How much one could carry
the pain I have in me?

I guess I’m weak, I guess I’m strong
I just couldn’t figure out right from wrong
So many things I've done to get to you,
Both good and bad, I just did what I had to do.

Never before I feel what I’m feeling now,
Wishing and hoping it’ll pass somehow…
Am I blind or do I just refuse to see?
I chose to be blind
cuz the truth wouldn’t set me free.

I just fell,
knowing you wouldn’t be able to catch;
With you, nothing else matters so much…
As long as you’re there, right by my side
Awakening the feelings I thought have died.

You make me see everything
in a brand new way
Please tell me you would always stay
I pray that someday, there wouldn't be pain..
You’ve given me so much happiness
I couldn’t explain,

But I would take the risk,
I wouldn’t give up on you
I would never let go of what I know is true…
It’s the feeling you make me feel
And when I’m with you,
how my heart couldn’t stay still.

I can barely breathe, it beats so fast
Tell me please, forever this would last
Cuz I wouldn’t know what to do
if you leave me here
All alone with memories and never-ending fear.

You’re someone special, I couldn’t do without
My feelings are real, there is no doubt…
No one else ever made me feel this way
No words can ever explain
what I’m trying to say.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Like a Penguin love

feel

I Miss You So Much